Advanced e-BRIDGE Next Technology
Toshiba’s next-generation e-BRIDGE architecture features an embedded web browser, 4 GB RAM and the Toshiba Secure Solid-State drive (SSD) enabling the MFP to easily drive Toshiba’s internally developed solutions or even third-party applications.
OCR is now standard on all the new models to help you accelerate your digital transformation journey.
It is available for all native scan functions and embedded applications. Not to mention that it is 23% faster than its predecessor with improvements to character recognition and layout for easy editing in docx, xlsx & pptx formats.
Peace of Mind Security
Toshiba offers various options for securing your data and documents to help you meet today’s increasing digital challenges.
These security measures fall into three main categories:
- Access security – e.g. role-based access, PIN or card authentication
- Document security – e.g. secure PDF, secure print release, hard copy security
- Device security – e.g. Self-Encrypting SSD or FIPS Certified Security HDD, BIOS level security, TPM 2.0 and anti-malware
All e-BRIDGE Next models fulfil the highest security standards to protect your data from unauthorised access, conform with the Hardcopy Devices Protection Profile (HCD-PP).
Ready When You Are
To save power yet reduce the wait time, there are now 4 triggers to wake up the devices from sleep mode. These include:
- When you activate the MFP with ID Card Authentication
- When you touch LCD or any keys
- When you lift document feeder or platen
- When you place documents in the document feeder
Seamlessly Connect With Your Business Platforms
Streamline your everyday tasks with ease through Toshiba’s innovations in embedded app technologies and connect directly with popular cloud and on-premise platforms right at the panel.
For more information, browse thru our solutions apps.